Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cheap gas until the election? Augusta Press: editorial by Erik Curren

Anyone catch this little editorial online yet? Good informational editorial on peak oil. I don't know what to think about the cheap gas that has surfaced so near to the elections here in the U.S. I've been saying it would happen since January! Now that everyone else is on the bandwagon, I want to jump off! ...I'm such the contrarian! If the markets are being manipulated by the powers that be, they certainly won't hike the prices up now that everyone believes it is so! We'll wait and see but I now feel the low prices will extend through the holiday season to boost consumer spending. Not sure why, as I am no educated economist nor a market expert, but it seems to work this way. Maybe I just better stick with posting the links and let them speak for themselves....

No comments: