Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Elizaphanian: Misplacing the Apocalypse

Elizaphanian: Misplacing the Apocalypse

In my profile I tell all I'm a born-again Christian. Where is all of my commentary on peak oil from a Christian perspective, you ask? Well, Olwe's 'Edenism' of which I posted when this blog was born about summed it all up for me. I've spent a good 20 years learning, searching, and finding myself spiritually. Although there is always room to grow, I think my foundation is pretty well solidified and I have no need to proselytize to others about my own spirituality on a regular basis like I did when I was new to the faith. I've learned over the years to spread faith more by appropriate actions rather than by words alone. That's probably why you don't read much from me about the relationship between my faith and peak oil.

....but every now and then, I run across what others have to say about this relationship, and their opinions are always of interest to me. This blogger that I've posted this link to in the title is a priest from the UK. He has only known about peak oil for a month or two. I'm sure we'll see some interesting blog entries from him in the future.

No comments: