Thursday, July 28, 2005

Peaknik's Picture Place

I just created a new blog just for all of my pictures when I have so many to show. My grandpa just gave me his digital camera and I went out and took some today to test it out and then I've been trying all night to create a form of a picture gallery to post. No such luck. Kodak doesn't let me post it to my blog, it only let's me email a slideshow. I can't figure out how else to do it so I just made another blog just for any pictures I may want to show.

Here it is:
Peaknik's Picture Place

The first picture I've posted is of a vacant building in my downtown area that I wish I could buy....my dream of owning a small business with things I can't find around where I live. Go on and take a look!

Later, I'm going to post some pictures I took around town today. They will be showing you where I envision a riverfront boardwalk business district in my downtown area located inbetween where 2 rivers meet. They might be several separate pictures instead of a picture show since I can't seem to figure out how to post one!

Off to the side of this blog, I'll post a link to this picture blog for future reference and easy access.

No comments: