Sunday, August 28, 2005

EnergyBulletin.net | Rep. Bartlett sponsors Peak Oil conference

EnergyBulletin.net

Wow! An opportunity to see Deffeyes, Heinberg, and Simmons all in the same room! Wished I lived in Maryland for that one! Heck, I can't even make it to the 2nd Annual Community Solutions' Peak Oil Conference in September! It's only 3-4 hours away. First, I have to work that weekend. Second, my daughter is in her senior year of volleyball and has a tournament I'd feel guilty to miss. Third, I don't really have the money. Last, I can't find anyone to go with me. So, I guess it wasn't meant to be for this year. Next year, I'm asking for the weekend off, my daughter will be in college, and I will work on finding someone to go with me as early as I can. I wanted to see Richard Heinberg and the moderator of ROE2 so badly! Maybe next year.....

No comments: