Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Aiming for Zero



Home Power Magazine

I can't give you a link to the .pdf file directly because for some reason it won't work on the website. In the recent issue on the front page of Homepower.com is a picture of Todd Cory and his wife. He has an article that was published in the magazine called "Aiming for Zero" in which he illustrates how he has managed to make his home (almost/completely?) energy free. He also manages to squeak in some peak oil information in the article (that is some that I DID read). I have to admit (sorry Todd) I have only read parts of the article so far--he sent me a copy and now I've misplaced the darn thing in my files somewhere! He has contributed some great information to RunningOnEmpty2 and I feel like I know him from reading many of his postings. Great person!

So hats off to you, Mr. Cory, and I hope your article will help spread the message. I'll try to help you out here!

No comments: