Sunday, June 26, 2005

Reading Books--(taking a temporary slowdown)

I just wanted to let my regular visitors know that posting may be sporadic for the next couple of days for a few reasons....

-I just bought Kunstler's "The Long Emergency" and Jared Diamond's "Collapse". I would like to read them and then give MY book "report" on them.

-I have a family birthday party to go to tonight and have to work tomorrow night.

-My laptop is down and may need a new part. This means I'll have to share with other family members on the main desktop. Grrr...

It may take awhile to get through Collapse. TLE looks like easier reading so I'll probably dive into that one and get through it faster. If something is interesting enough, I've been known to get through a huge book in one 24-hour period.

Anyway, I thought I'd let everyone know what's going on for the next few days.

No comments: